sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2015

Update


     Hello there, it's been a while.

    So much has happened since I last wrote on this blog... (the Girl Rising post doesn't count) where do I begin? Well, I think I'd better explain myself first. As I have mentioned before, I'm in college now and haven't had much time or even inspiration to write in here. Also, since I don't live in a english-speaking country and stopped studying english, there may be a lot of grammar mistakes on my posts from now on, which is also the reason I want to start writing again. I need to practice my english, otherwise I may lose it which is ironic because in the first post I said how I needed to practice my portuguese writing since I was doing everything in english. However, I don't really have much of a problem with reading or writing, it's just the speaking part that is getting very rusty - I don't have anyone to talk in english to! I guess I could I talk to myself, but people would just start to think I'm weird (even more so)
     So that leads me here, still trying to figure out what to write about (rhymed!)... For instance, I'll try to post more, for that I really need to improve my english; Secondly, I also want my writings to be more natural, more spontaneous. Before, I was spending almost four hours just to write a single post because most of them were about things I needed to give some thought and reflect upon. They were pretty random, I admit, but they were ideas that just appeared in my mind when I still had some space in it - now it's all college stuff. So now my posts are going to be more like, eh, a diary. It will be a stress release for my brain to keep up with everything I'm studying, more like the posts Old World and cities at nightIt may get really boring, it may not. Maybe it's already boring.
     I chose this picture for this post because I really like it. It gives me a sense of calmness and serenity, but also the feeling of a promising future (maybe because of the plane?). That's great advertising for Air Greenland. Anyway, it's getting late now, I'm gonna sleep. 

    G'night, y'all!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário